From:
Charles Oldenburg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 1997 22:43:44 EST

We just read in a French-American newspaper that Bill Clinton is "allergic" to
chocolate, wheat flour and milk products.  His French pastry chef, Roland
Mesnier has developed some recipes featuring fruits and coffee flavors which
delight the first family.  Maybe we could have a recipe exchange with M.
Mesnier! Why not?  This is just the kind of support that we can give and
receive!
Christina Oldenburg