From:
George & Gayle Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 1997 08:46:34 -0500

For years I've been looking at the shiners under President Clinton's eyes,
the sometimes red nose and puffiness around the face, and listening to the
raspy and deep, tired voice, and have thought that he was suffering from
some allergy or other.  Another undiagnosed celiac or at least a person
with a wheat allergy?...Who better to bring our sensitivity to the
attention of the public and the medical world?!  A gift from the gods! I
wonder if it is so.  Is there a way to put him on the list? Does he drink
beer?  All those hamburgers!  I'm sure he needs our list of no-nos!  Anyone
up to writing an article suggesting that he might change his diet?  Just
musing on a sunny Sunday morning.

Gayle Kennedy [log in to unmask]