NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Wentz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 1997 21:42:18 -0500
Dale Robin & J.T. Lockman wrote:

> DOES ANYONE HAVE A RECOMMENDATION FOR A GOOD QUALITY, MULTIPLE VITAMIN
> FOR YOUNG CHILDREN.  THEIR AGES ARE 2 AND 4, SO IT WOULD HAVE TO BE
> LIQUID DROPS OR CHEWABLES.  SOME BRANDS SAY LACTOSE-FREE, BUT I HAVEN'T
> SEEN ONE YET THAT IS TOTALLY MILK-FREE.  THANKS FOR SUGGESTIONS.

We use _Nature's Plus_ brand "Animal Parade" multi-vitamins.  My
children
love them and would eat them instead of candy if I let them.  :-D

They are yeast, wheat, corn, soy and milk free and are designed for
vegan
children (no animal proteins).

By the way, could you please stop using all capital letters?  On the
internet all capitals means that you are shouting, and although I know
you
certainly don't mean to be shouting as you ask a question, I'm afraid
not
everyone may understand.  :-D

--
Kathy Wentz                        unschooler, n. one who never swims
[log in to unmask]                   with the crowd