NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Wentz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 23:29:11 -0600
Jill A Sobel wrote:

> Help, my husband and I are going nuts trying to find alternatives
> to all her favorite breads, crackers and bagels. Does anyone know
> where I can find out info on ingredients that are wheat related,
> any web site or book reference? are all flours unless listed,
> wheat?

My two favorites are:

The Feel Good Food Guide by Deborah Page Johnson
self published by her at: New Page Productions 1807S Washington Suiet
106 Naperville, IL 60565 and found at the Whole Foods Store near me.

"My Kid's Allergic to Everything" Dessert Cookbook by Mary Harris ans
Wilma Nachsin  ISBN 1-55652-303-3   This book includes a fabulous chart
on what grains combine well together and in what proportions!

Best of luck to you!

--
Kathy Wentz              I've never had a humble opinion in my life.
[log in to unmask]      If you're going to have one, why bother to