Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 1997 02:13:22 -0500

As Mary Guerrero asked, I feel so much better now that I have hopes of
getting my life back!

Unlike her (or maybe not unlike), I kept eating because I was still hungry,
so I don't look malnourished in the obvious way.  But I was yellow, my hair
and nails weren't growing, my skin was falling off faster than I could grow
it, I wheezed with every breath, I was nightblind -- I could really go on and
on.

So, yes, some of us feel much better, and even good, and want to celebrate
our gluten free status!

Patty in San Francisco