NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 1997 13:54:37 -0800
Tammy Glaser wrote:
> <<<SNIP SNIP SNIP>>>
>
> My favorite book on food sensitivities in general is "Food Chemical
> Sensitivities" by Robert Buist, PhD.  He analyzes studies on this and much
> less alarmist than other material I've read.  And, when he is pointing out
> the dangers of certain foods, he attempts to let science speak for itself.

Speaking of Robert Buist...I just checked his book "Food Intolerance,, What it is and
how to cope with it" out at my local library.  Even though it was  written in 1984, I
found it to be very informative and EVEN better it has over 120 Pages of recipes, diet
plans and substitutes for common food allergens.

Regards,
Pamela