NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Daniel Twogood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 1997 07:06:02 -0800
Pearson, Loretta wrote:

> Hi, I'm on a dairy-free diet now, how long does it usually take to see
> the symptoms begin to subside?

In my experience in practice, it takes 7 to 30 days for symptoms like
yours to abate. Of course, complete avoidance of casein is necessary.

 We loved the Chocolate cream pie with Tofu!

Also in my experience treating musculoskeletal disorders, those who react
to dairy, also react to chocolate, only worse. Even chocolate that
contains no dairy.

DT