NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 1997 17:58:54 -0500
Robyn Kozierok wrote:

> >I did not ask you to join this group.  This group is called the NO-MILK
> >group, not the "Let's live with milk group."
>
> No, but I was hoping for a "let's live *without* milk" support group, rather
> than a place to be continually barraged with information about the evils of
> milk, aimed at people who *already* avoid it.
>
> If everyone else prefers this to be an anti-milk advocacy group, then
> that's fine, I'll just unsubscribe.  But if other people prefer a support
> group, then maybe we can agree to take it as given that milk is no good,
> at least for us, and get on with ideas about how to make it easier to
> live without it.
>
> >Milk is loaded with hormones.  No adult, possessing their sanity would
> >take a pill containing 3000 nanograms of the most powerful growth
> >hormone occurring hormone in their body.
>
> What amout of that hormone is naturally occurring in the human body?
>
> --Robyn
Robyn,

Perhaps you could do like I do and just delete the messages you're not
interested in (i.e., I no longer have children in school, so I
automatically delete them without reading entire message because they
bore me).  As was said by another group member, allow the rest of us to
enjoy learning from what is posted by the others.

Thanks!

Susan