Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 97 15:37:46 EST

Has anyone investigated the new "French Toast" (not cinnamon toast) cereal by
General Mills. All the base ingredients are from corn and the only suspicious
ingredients seem to be natural and artificial flavoring and of course cross
contamination for those who avoid items processed on a belt making gluten
containing items. Anyway, figured before I go to the effort of checking it
out, thought maybe someone beat me to it. It looks delicious and only has
1.5gm fat per serving. I was tempted to buy a box and then call but didn't
want to risk it (especially at $5.29 for one box :)
Leslie-NYC