NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Daniel Twogood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 1997 07:46:25 -0800
Ilya wrote:

> Please don't get upset at this, but if you can't tell us what
> it is about milk that's dangerous, then you are not contributing to the
> discussion when you simply say "It's the milk." Everyone here at least
> suspects this. Repeating it without explanations just wastes bandwidth.
>
> I'm not upset, I guess I'm just not intellectual enough to understand all the detailed arguements. Milk is carbohydrate, fat, and protein, plus
all the crap that man throws in. I have seen musculoskeletal, skin, and
nervous system reactions to casein, the main protein, the most
allergenic substance we know of. The carbohydrate portion is indigestible
to most people. For an intelligent person to just take lactaid, or put a
filter on a cigarette, is beyond my comprehension. Again, I apologize for
being so simple.

"The malignant influence of continuous homogenized milk intake containing
biologically active xanthine oxidase, especially in youth, is in my
opinion, a greater health evil than smoking cigarettes." Kurt Oster, M.D.

Robert Cohen and others have studied the effects of the hormones in milk.
Milk is high fat food, even the low fat versions. Many, many studies have
demonstrated the harm of animal fat.

The dairy industry is constantly changing their product as researchers
find out what certain factions do to us. There ain't enough left to even
consider putting it in your mouth, much less force upon your children.

I know it's not scientific, but, to me, it all boils down to God's
intention, His plan. Goat's milk is for goats, cow's milk is for cows.
etc. These substances are not designed for human consumption. You want to
find out why? Just drink the stuff. You may never make the connection,
but your physiology will.

Between my clinical observations, Kurt Oster's, Frank Oski's, John
McDougall's, Jethro Kloss's, Neal Barnard's, Annemarie Colbin, and many,
many others, every component of cow's milk is detrimental to human
health.

I don't know, maybe the white's OK.

DT