NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Joe Ames Sr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 1997 19:01:42 -0500
Hi Pamela,

You are so right about BIG BROTHER, my opinion is that the cigarette issue
is just a smoke screen to allow the other manipulations to go on
un-noticed. ( pun intended. :-)).
BTW, regarding Vegetarians,  within their ranks is a group who are called
VEGANS.   Vegans will neither eat nor wear animal products.  This includes
avoiding ALL dairy products,  they are extremely passionate regarding even
trace amounts of animal products in foods, i.e. no mono diglycerides,
refined sugar (sometimes filtered through bone ash).
What I'm getting at is they have a huge selection of recipes scattered
on-line. ALL DAIRY FREE (totally).
If you should like to investigate this take a look at the Vegan, and recipe
pages at this site.

http://www.envirolink.org/orgs/vegweb/

And incidentally, you will find them to be quite caring and helpful.

I hope this will help.

Joe Ames