NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 1997 13:37:22 -0800
If milk's poison, why are we still here after years of killing
ourselves?

Alcohol and carbon monoxide are poson too, and we're still here. We're
just not doing very well. (Daniel Twogood)

Dear Dr. Twogood,

One out of seven women living today will get breast cancer.  There is an
absolute correlation between nations that consume milk and breast cancer
rates.  As milk consumption historically increased so did cases of
breast cancer in America.

Tell all of the living women with breast cancer that milk (containing
hormones that make breast cancer grow) is not poison.

It's too late to tell the ones who have died.

Robert Cohen