NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 1997 23:34:30 -0800
Hello Linda,

Your doctor probably never took a course in nutrition.  So what else is
nu?

Children should not drink cow's milk.  Adults should not drink cow's
milk.  Count yourself lucky that you discovered a problem.  Many parents
of kids with earaches, congestion and allergies never make the
connection.

Mothers of America rely upon milk as a "crutch" for which breakfast
becomes a 15 second affair.  One pour on cereal in a bowl and mom
needn't worry about fixing a healthy breakfast for her child.

Alternatives?  That's a silly word.  We do not need alternatives for a
product which we drink because of brilliant marketing by the Dairy
Industry.  There is nothing good to be said about milk with the possible
exception of milk mustaches which make American women beautiful and
sexy.

The calcium in milk does not prevent osteoporosis.  It's the cause!

Milk is loaded with fat, cholesterol and at least 100 proteins which
cause the human body to produce antibodies.

Milk?  Yeech!

Robert Cohen