NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 1997 17:06:08 -0800
Daniel Twogood wrote:

These fat molecules protect protein hormones,..........

 ....not to mention xanthine oxidase, an enzyme in milk that, according
to Kurt Oster, is the main cause of arterial damage, and the subsequent
response of high cholesterol, arteriosclerosis, and heart disease.

His book is "The XO Factor" Park City Press ISBN# 0-943550-01-7.

Dear Dr. Twogood,

Yessssssssssssss!

Dr. Oster has died but I've discussed this with his co-author (Ross) who
resides in Connecticut.  Every single heart attack patient of these two
cardiologists produced antibodies to bovine proteins.

Autopsies showed a deterioration to arterial tissue which they
attributed to bovine xanthene oxidase!

For those who do not believe that milk is POISON, I suggest you call
1-800-WHY MILK and ask, "WHY HEART DISEASE?"

Robert Cohen