From:
"Donald D. Kasarda" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 1996 10:10:10 PDT

I would very much like to know how the Canadian Agricultural Department
tests for gluten in Ted's products.  I am personally skeptical about the
meaningfulness and reliability of tests for low-levels of gluten in food
products.  By low levels, I mean in the range of 0 to 10 milligrams of
gluten per 100 grams of product.

Don Kasarda, Albany, CA