From:
Ted Wolff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 1996 10:16:43 -0600

Hi

It is because of the concerns raised in the previous post on
contamination that we excert extra effort in finding truly GF products.
The words GF on a package or a company's promotional flyer are only a
starting place for our consideration to consider a product.

All ingredients supplier to our plant give me written guarantee that on
their processing machinery only glutenfree products are developed. I do
have contract with them to ensure this safety feature. For example our
rice mill makes only rice flours, our soya flour mill only makes soya
products. Etc.

We have a totally glutenfree environment meaning that only glutenfree
products are allowed on the premises. Even our staff is not allowed to
bring any gluten containing items for lunch.

All our ingredients are stored in a glutenfree environment as well. The
finished products are packaged only at our glutenfree plant and only
shipped packaged. We do not even allow any other food service to use our
mixes, even though we loose a lot of money with it.

Finally our products are tested by the Canadian Agricultural department
for gluten around 3 times a year. We passed every time.

Ted Wolff