Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 1997 12:06:22 +0000

I received a flyer in the mail from a company called:

NATURAL FEAST CORPORATION
P.O. BOX 50158
435 COGGESHALL ST.
NEW BEDFORD, MA 02754
(508)984-4230
(FAX) 508-984-1496

Producing & delivering natural fresh frozen fruit pies
Distributed through: Cornucopia 800-877-2240, Rainbow Natural Foods
800-264-7633, Associated Buyers 603-664-5656 & Blooming Prairie
800-323-2131.
Should be up & running w/ Mountain People's, Nature's Best & Tree of
Life by March 1st.
 * The above listed distributors sell to health/Natural food stores-
call them to find a location they are sold near you!

Fits the dietary bill for Celiac (The Company's President, Mr. Alan T.
Attridge, a celiac himself), Diabetic, Hypoglycemic, Vegan & allergic to
dairy (for those who cannot tolerate milk or butter), Vegetarian- no
dairy or anmal fat, Kosher-certified.

Produces pies in a clean-room environment- gives customers assurance the
food will not be contaminated in the production process. Even the water
is filtered before being added to the recipie. The flyer features
Gourmet Streusel Apple pie, Cherry Pie, Blueberry pie, Satin Smooth
Pumpkin pie.

This sounds almost too good to be true! I have not yet tried them, but
I'm thinking about them. No $ ties. GF PIES!

Fran Oregon