From:
Sarah Barnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 1997 06:57:42 -0500

There are two guides that we can all buy to take with us shopping.  Many,
many of our food, pharmacy questions can be answered by referring to either
of these.

The Celiac Sprue Association Cooperative Gluten-Free Commercial Products
Listing, 2nd Edition.  Its $8.00 and even has pharmaceuticals/medications.
 Last published in April 1996.

Celiac Sprue Association/United States of America, Inc.
P.O. Box 31700
Omaha, NE  68131-0700

The other is The Shopping Guide, published by the Tri-County Celiac Sprue
Support Group, October 29, 1996, .  This is the organization that publishes
the Sprue-Nik Press on our Listsrver.  Sometimes I find it easier to refer to
when I'm in a store and in a hurry.  Its $10.00

Tri-County Celiac Sprue Support Group
34638 Beechwood Street
Farmington Hills, Michigan  48335

Both guides come as part of the new member package when joining either
organization.

Sarah Barnett
Washington, D.C.