From:
"Sarah W. Stokes" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Nov 1996 23:07:16 +0000

Just wanted to pass along my success with stuffing over the holiday. Until
recently, my family had used Pepperidge Farm bagged stuffing in one of our
stuffing recipes. Obviously this is out for me now. As a substitute, we
found that Ener-G Tapioca bread (no affiliation with the company) can be cut
into cubes, baked, drizzled with butter and rolled in appropriate spices for
your dressing, and baked again to produce excellent bread for stuffing
recipes. It also makes good croutons.

Sarah
--------------------------------   A mosquito was heaqrd to complain
Sarah W. "Friday" Stokes (=        That the chemist had poisoned his brain.
The College of William and Mary    The cause of his sorrow
Williamsburg, Virginia             Was paradichloro-
[log in to unmask]                 triphenyltrichloroethane.