Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 1997 18:06:58 -0800

In general, what precautions are recommended for children trying to avoid
cross-contamination in the household and at school? We don't "double dip"
knives into the condiments, and have one counter dedicated to gluten free
foods only, but as I sit here munching a sandwich and typing, I'm
wondering if gluten transfers easily to toys, chairs, and computer
keyboards... Yes, he does put toys in his mouth, and no, his brother
isn't always on the same diet.

Thanks,

Darlene