From:
William D Corbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 1996 11:06:20 +0000

     Not only will it do rice and vegetables, I have just started using it
to cook potatoes for potato salad and dried beans after soaking all night.
     After I peel and cube the potatoes one 55 min. turn on my Black and
Decker steamer and the potatoes are just right for salad.
     The dried beans take two 55 min. turns after soaking, and I never have
to worry about anything burning.
     Also my cousin cooks Greek for her husband, just plain olive oil on
vegetables on the grill has turned out really good.
     If you have any other handy uses for a rice steamer please pass them on.
       Dwight Corbitt                          Gluten free in Tennessee