From:
Dwight Corbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 1996 05:47:26 +0000

>I just got my order of Jowar flour and made up a batch of muffins
>using their recipe.  They were heavy, heavy, heavy.  Did I do
>something wrong?
>
>Jean Jasinski

    I had the same luck with the mix I got.  I remember a trick my mother
used on Sunday morning pancakes.   She would seperate the yellow from the
white of eggs.  Put the yellow in the mix and then fluff up the white's
until it makes a white foam, and then put it in the mix.  They would turn
out light and fluffy everytime.
       I'll have to try this next time.
      If anyone has  tips  on using the JOWAR flour please post it on the
list.  I like the taste but I think it's going to take a little work to get
it right.
    Dwight Corbitt             Gluten free in Tennessee