Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 1996 09:51:52 +0000

Hi,

I just downloaded the USDA nutrition list and am getting ready to load it
into my database system.

But, my most important question about the data is this - does it list any
information about gluton content, either directly or indirectly.  When I
first joined this list server I saw a post where a man was noting that the
USDA info for a particular substance contained x amount of glutamic acid
(well actually he listed the entire entry and I just assumed the interesting
item was glutamic acid).  SO, I thought this would be a great source of
information for me.

Am I misguided in this belief or is there information in there that I can
use.  If anyone knows I would sure appreciate a response.

Bob