From:
Karen Bulmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 1996 12:56:01 -0600

>Just a word of caution- I called them and they confused GF with MSG free- make
>sure that they are giving you the correct list... AMY

After receiving this message from a listmember I did double check with
Campbells.  Guess I should have waited for the list before posting.  I spoke
with Lisa today at 1-800-410-7687.

She said that the Italian Tomato, Fiesta Tomato and Chicken with White and
Wild Rice are all guaranteed Gluten Free.  Although the Chicken with White
rice looks to be Gluten Free they cannot guarantee that.  The MSG-free list
has many more soups that are MSG free so the lists weren't confused but the
clarification of guarantee for GF wasn't stated yesterday.

Again sorry for any problem my post may have caused.

Karen, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada