Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 1996 21:20:15 +0100

I would be interested in hearing of brief details regarding specific airlines
getting the Gluten Free meal correct.

I recently flew on American & was not particularly impressed with their
service.  The first meal consisted of what looked to be a wheat Pita pocket
filled with salad.  The second included margarine with mono & diglycerides &
carmel rice cakes.  They never got it quite right.  We did arrive safely, so
overall I am greatful.  The last thing a Celiac person wants to do is have a
food reaction while confined to a long flight!