From:
"Donald D. Kasarda" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 1996 11:02:58 PDT

Comment by Don Kasarda on post by Fran Gillespie:

I would like to reiterate that as I have said many times, I speak for myself
and not for the government agency that employs me.  I would be happy to drop
off this list if my affiliation is of concern. Reading the list and
contributing advice occasionally takes up a fair amount of time, which I
find in short supply.

Secondly, I would like to say that I consider it unethical for Fran
Gillespie to take my private posting to her (this was in response to her
private message to me, which she unfortunately did not post) and posting it
to the list without my permission.