Date:
Thu, 16 May 1996 08:27:37 -0700

Shashi wrote:
> Vance, thanks so much for the pharmacist info number (800-522-5225) to
> check for gluten in medicine.  It will be prominently displayed in my phone
> book and in my medical file!

Sashi, I would like to take credit for that, but I now have some
reservations about the accuracy of that number. I had just phoned them to
ask about advil: they assured me that it was GF; but Fran insists that
the manufacturer told her that there are trace element of gluten in it
and tylenol.

If you use the number, I would now suggest you use it with caution. Sorry.

vance
Ellensburg, WA