From:
Michael Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 1996 15:19:45 -0800

After several phone calls, I received the answer I was looking for. The
taco with ground beef is seasoned with something that has oats in the
ingredients. They suggested I order a taco, but have them put chicken in
it instead. Make sure you check it before you leave to be sure they
haven't given you the soft (flour) tortilla. This was part of a
discussion over the weekend, and we decided we did not notice anything
after just one taco, but two seemed to show the effects.
Janet
Modesto, Calif.