From:
Michael Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 1996 13:33:49 -0800

Icicle Seafoods, Inc. in Seattle, WA has this product in Price/Costco
countrywide. The label reads: Pollock, water, potato starch, sugar,
tapioca starch, soybean oil, 2% or less of each of the following: snow
crabmeat, natural and artificial flavor, color added, carrageenan,
calcium carbonate, salt, sodium tripolyphosphate.

I phoned (206) 282-0988 and spoke with Jim Barr ext.# 305. He traced the
ingredients of the 'natural flavor' all the way to France and got back with
me the next day. Unfortunately there is a trace of gluten, 3/4 of 1%.  He
will be sending me some paperwork on his findings if anyone is interested.
He understood how important this could be to us, without me going to any
detail at all.      Janet in Modesto, Calif.   [log in to unmask]