From:
Karen Bulmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 1995 08:51:04 -0700

The real answer is that celiacs are susceptible to MSG reactions, in my mind
so is every other person on this earth.  I have no problem with MSG but
other celiacs in our association do have problems with it, ranging from mild
to severe.

I do not entirely avoid foods with MSG in it, but if brands are available
that are GF as well as free of MSG ADDED I will buy those. MSG does occur
naturally so that if the label says NO MSG ADDED it is just that it has
natural MSG but nothing synthetic added.

Karen, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada