From:
Karen Bulmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 1995 07:12:39 -0700

Without a bread machine as I don't own one yet.

My problem, I have all the ingredients except for yeast.  Fleischmans yeast
says right on the can that it may contain trace amounts of starch, but not
which starch.  Our local chapter said that Fermipan yeast is Okay, but I can
only find Bakipan.  There was one other yeast (can't remember the name),
that was imported from Holland, but after reading the Fleischman label I
thought I would start here first.  I live in Alberta, Canada and don't
really want to pay shipping and handling charges to get some yeast from the
states yet.  I have been watching the pretzel issue and am seriously
considering contacting the Gluten Free Pantry for some product.

Any ideas on the yeast?

Thanx in advance.

Karen, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada