From:
Nathan D Justus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 1995 07:49:53 EDT

Dear Fellow List-ers,

My wife is the Celiac, so I watch this space and ask questions for
her.  She's wondered in the past about Cinnamon - it seems to bother
her digestion.  Do any of you have experience with different
brands, and do some bother you and some don't?  The one that seemed
to bother her was store brand A&P  -  and I wonder about contamination
in the production of spices.

Any of your experiences would be helpful and most appreciated.

Thanks,
Nathan Justus
Nathan D. Justus                        AT&T Bell Labs, W. Long Branch, NJ,USA
[log in to unmask]                 Disclaimer:  I do not speak for AT&T