From:
Marianna Hartsong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 1995 00:42:55 EDT

Two separate topice;

1)  I am not a celiac, but have had a multitude of food allergies over many
years. MILK has been the most intersting one.  In North America, USA & Canada,
if I drink milk or eat, especcially soft, cheese, I get horrible tummy bubbles,
gas pains, often diarrhea, and a severe headache.  These same products, eaten in
Germany or France, or in Israel, evoke neither set of symptoms.  My assumption
has been that in the North American milk industry we put in some additives that
are toxic to me.  Any thoughts?  Information?  etc?  Thanks.

2)  My daughter has just been diagnosed with Crohn's disease.  Can you put me in
touch -- tell me how to sign up -- for a similar list to this one for Crohn's.
Thanks.

I have been deeply appreciating the sharings.  Thank you everyone.

Marianna Hartsong:  [log in to unmask]