From:
William Elkus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 1995 18:15:45 GMT

Tomorrow, May 3rd, is the six month anniversary of the existence of the Celiac
list at St.Johns.  We have grown from about 30 initial members to over 450 to
date.  Due to all your efforts, the discussion group has grown into a potent
force in the Celiac community, and more importantly, it has benefitted
Celiacs, both new and experienced, in 15 countries.  Thank you to all
subscribers for your informative posts -- keep them coming!

P.S.  Today was also an important day for my family-- my wife gave birth to
our third child, Henry Joseph Elkus.  Mother and baby are both well.

Bill Elkus