From:
Ellen Eagan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 1995 10:24:42 -0700

After reading "More From the Gluten-Free Gourmet", I'm considering buying
a bread making machine. While Bette Hagman gives some good practical
advise as to what is needed in a bread maker, she doesn't mention
specific brands or models. I'd be interested in hearing from people using
bread makers as to what brands and model they use and any other comments
they have about it. My husband would like to use the machine to make
wheat bread, so I would need something that can be easily and thoroughly
cleaned.Can the washable parts be put in a dishwasher?
Thanks
Ellen Eagan