VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2019 13:27:12 -0400
Hi all,

Thanks to my friend Brian, who is on this list, for sending this to me,
so I'm sending it to the list, because it is fantastic info, and it
works, however,
if you're going to go to your downloads folder and expect to find the
html, don't, because it's saved to the documents folder, at least it is
automatically
saved there, on my computer, for whatever reason!

Harry