VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 2020 18:42:42 -0400
     The site went down lastnight and it is still down.  I just google
it and I got the same link and I got the same message can't display the
web page.  It worked fine yesterday but now it's just gone.  Is it gone
or is there a new site?  This was the best way to down load dvs movies
so now what do we do?  He did not have any information about taking it
down or that he was working on it it's just gone.  This was very rude
and very inconciterate of him to do this to us.  He could have let us
know what's going on at least Nls does this with bard he can't even do
that much.

73

n8mnx

Brian Sackrider