From:
Krystel Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Krystel Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2016 10:09:15 -0500

I just returned from a Natural Food show in Chicago, and it is truly amazing how many gluten free items are now being sold.  I love to go to these shows and show the various retailers what Conrad Rice Mill, America’s Oldest Rice Mill, makes. We make a lot of products that range from Brown Rice Crackers under our Hol Grain brand, to our KONRIKO brand Wild Pecan rice. We make several really unique seasoning blends like Mojo, a popular Cuban rub for chicken and pork, to our tried and true Creole Seasoning, which at my house, is used on everything but dessert.

We have a superb Chicken Coating mix which is a healthy shake and bake product that works on Chicken, Pork or Veggies. We also make Brown rice Bread Crumbs that make the best hamburgers or meatloaf. We even have a Taco Mix, Fajita Mix and Chili Mix that are really outstanding.

We also make under the Quiggs brand the only clean ingredient YELLOW RICE in North America. It has no MSG, Yellow or red dyes, etc, super clean and super good.

When I stand back and look at our various products I am slightly amazed that we have so many really great products. I sometimes wonder if our consumers can see what it is we are doing with all of these products, ie, what ties them all together.

Well here it is in one simple paragraph.  All of our products are rice based. We know rice and have figured out how to use it in place of corn products, wheat products, soy products. Also, every thing is made here at the Mill in New Iberia, LA. under very strict guidelines. We do not allow MSG on the Mill grounds, nor do we allow any other grain products but rice to enter our operation. If it has a brand name of KONRIKO, HOL GRAIN or Quiggs you can trust that it is made from clean natural ingredients, that it is certified gluten free by GIG, Verified NON GMO by the NON GMO Project and is certified Kosher by Star K. Plus, you have my personal assurance we make everything the best we know how. We do not take short cuts, we do not purchase inferior ingredients, we are committed to YOU to make the best products we know how to make for you.

In celebration of Cinco de Mayo we are offering through our secure website a 10% discount on our HOL GRAIN Chili, Taco and Fajita mixes. You can find and order them at www.conradricemill.com.

I would also like to invite you to come visit our old rice mill in New Iberia. We are open to the public, Monday through Saturday, from 9am to 5pm. Come see where everything is made and enjoy a good cup of dark roast coffee on us.

Thank you for your continued support of our old rice mill....it means a great deal to all of us.

Sincerely,

Mike Davis

President

Conrad Rice Mill, Inc.