From:
Krystel Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Krystel Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2016 10:15:31 -0500

Now that school is out and summer is definitely here, my back yard grill is working overtime. As I have mentioned before we have one grandchild who is wheat sensitive so when he is staying at our house, on vacation, we take extra care as to what we feed him. Yet we have 4 other grandchildren who are not sensitive to any foods, so how do we prepare foods that all will enjoy?

This is a conundrum that all families face when one or more family members have food sensitives and the rest of the family does not.

One of our best selling products, HOL GRAIN Brown Rice Bread Crumbs, was created specifically to help solve this problem in a practical, family oriented way.

Since everyone uses bread crumbs as a binder in making Hamburgers, Meatloaf, Meat Balls, etc., a wheat sensitive person cannot enjoy these favorite foods. But, by using our HOL GRAIN Brown Rice Bread Crumbs, which are Certified Gluten Free and verified NON GMO, any person with food allergies, or wheat sensitivity can use our Brown Rice Bread Crumbs to make hamburgers or a meatloaf that the whole family can enjoy and still not have any adverse food reaction. A by product of our HOL GRAIN Brown Rice Bread Crumbs is that the hamburgers, meat balls taste BETTER and stay more favorable as they do not dry out like regular hamburgers that use wheat based bread crumbs. Our Brown Rice Bread Crumbs also work well in a diabetic diet as they do not contain any sugar or other additives, just natural good for you whole grain brown rice.

HOL GRAIN Brown Rice Bread Crumbs come in 4oz and 8oz sizes, and can be found in better Natural Stores and Supermarkets that carry natural products. If your favorite store doesn't carry our HOL GRAIN Brown Rice Bread Crumbs just drop me an email and I will do my best to correct the situation, Of course, our Brown Rice Bread Crumbs are available in our KONRIKO Company Store located here on the grounds of American's Oldest Rice Mill in New Iberia, LA or you can get them on our secure website, www.holgrain.com or www.konriko.com.

We have a 10% discount on our Brown Rice Bread Crumbs through the month of July, 2016 when purchased in our web store. I suggest you get the 8oz size if you are feeding more than a couple of people. We always suggest you refrigerate any leftover bread crumbs to keep them fresh and at peak flavor.

Hope you enjoy cooking with our simple, pure HOL GRAIN Brown Rice Bread Crumbs this summer.

Bon Appétit

Chief-Griller-in-Charge

Mike Davis

Conrad Rice Mill, Inc.