VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Tevelde <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dan Tevelde <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2017 13:57:51 -0600
Hello Duane,
This can be a very frustrating process. Webpages do tend a timeout when you were editing on the iPhone. One thing you might try is using email emailing apples tech-support and seeing if they can help you that way. In addition, you could also call their tech support and maybe they can help you create an ID over the phone. Usually when you get your phone Apple gives you an ID whichis email address. Then you can use that to get a password from Apple which you can then change when you log into the website. There may also be a way of doing this through iTunes on a Windows machine but I've never done that. You could also send email from your windows computer to Apple and see if that works. I know this can be frustrating but it is worth trying. I would be happy to help if you run into more problems.

Sent from my iPhone