From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 2015 12:53:26 -0500
Wayne,

I could be wrong, but I took Tom's original query about the nets to be
about the nets  conducted by members of this list.  Nothing really to do
with Handi-hams, ARRL, or anybody else.   Just a way for some of us who
are on this list to get a chance to chat with each other on the weekends.

BTW, with your current ticket, if you get yourself on echolink, you can
join us  on the Friday evening echolink net at KY2D-R, 8PM eastern time.

73, Steve KW3A