From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 2015 22:31:01 -0230
Hi all:

I haven't been around the Microbit site, since I traded my remote station
for my FT-102 but just visited a little while ago and they've really been
doing allot of stuff.
The have an RRC Nano app for android devices that essentially allows you to
control your remote station with your Android phone or tab. I didn't see
anything for the iPhone but i'm sure if enough right the development team,
they'll probably start to develop. I've also seen antenna switch apps which
interface to there remote web switches.
I haven't downloaded any even though they're free because I don't have a
remote station to connect to using the remote rig boxes. So perhaps if
someone on this list knows somebody whos running 1, maybe they could try
the apps to see how they work. I might even right the microbit team my self
to see if I can test the an app. There's a version for Kenwood, Elecraft,
Icomm and hold it, just wait for it, YAESU!!!! LOL
If this works, maybe we might have a work around for this new touch screen
tech thats making there way to transceivers. I for 1 am interested in the
FT-991 as an all mode, all band compact/portable or the IC-7100/7300. I
paid 700 for the remote rig boxes, currently selling for 499USD a pair. I'm
actually thinking this could be a screen reader for new transceivers. More
features keep getting added to the apps.
The address is www . remoterib . com. just put some spaces in there to
allow it to go to the list. Remove the spaces when actually putting the URL.

73:
Mike DE VO1AX

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com