From:
Iaen Cordell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Iaen Cordell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 2015 05:01:25 +1100
i cant find anything on a cor5550
but i did find this, motorola have a radio called xpr5550,C is one character
to the right of X,O is one character to the left of P ? could it be a typo ?
there are cheaper dmr radio as it says in this thread but as previously
disacussed from other forums they are cheap quality.
the xpr5550 is a sexy mobile radio,and there is a portable equivalent
DGP5550
i did confirm the speech feature you need
"Voice Announcement for Channel Plays zone and channel announcement voice
messages for the current channel."
this function is assignable to a button of your choice.
the DMR MArk network is a worldwide DMR network for hams,it'll probably be
waffling hf hams on uhf digital.
I have registered on this network but never got arond to using it.
according to acma this is the DMR repeater for sydney
439.500 434.500 VK2RCG Sydney
hope that helps
cheers