From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 2015 11:47:21 -0400
Not sure I'd go that route. Most studio mics sound dull and muddy on
sideband rigs if used without some equalization to brighten them up. If
you've heard that particular microphone and rig combination and know what
you're getting, then go for it. 73. Lou WA3MIX
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations
Messages On-hold: