From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 2015 14:28:10 +1300
Hi Wayne!

Sounds like a UV5R except that the battery should last several hours on a
full charge, which I believe is 3 to 5 hours. I can't see any lights, so
none of that makes any sense to me, however I have observed that the charger
gets slightly warm when charging. If it goes cool, then charging has
stopped.

73,
Dave