From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Oct 2015 09:17:25 -0400
Steve,

It's probably not as difficult as I may have made it sound.

  To record received audio, just set up your recording software to use
the  USB audio as the input.    It will say something like "USB
microphone".    For playback, just reverse the process and set the  "USB
speakers" as the playback device in your recording software.

For transmission you will need to turn on the radio's data vox in menu
69.  Then set up data vox delay (menu  70), and data vox gain for the
uSB audio (menu 71).    Menu 72 is data vox gain for the acc2 13 pin
din, but doesn't apply in this case.

The VGS-1 has the ability to record incoming audio, and   play it back,
but not playback over the air.

73, Steve KW3A