From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Oct 2015 19:12:16 -0400
In my area NXDN is more popular by far, sounds similar but with no dmr
activity in my area and no interest in digital at all, I couldn't really say
other than I have an NXDN radio because one of the clubs I'm active with is
involved in a bunch of MA, RI, and NH repeaters that do NXDN. Of course, how
many times have I actually talked on that mode can be counted on one hand
with fingers left over. With everything I'm involved with though, many
organizations I volunteer with require commercial radios, I use the radio
analog constantly.