From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Oct 2015 19:08:54 -0400
Dave:

I may have to try this strategy for getting the complete list of contacts in
a given N3FJP log after all.  This is because I can't seem to get Mike's
strategy for locating the view all graphic button with the Jaws cursor, and
then labeling it using the Jaws key G command to work here.  My sighted XYL
and I worked together to try to implement Mike's strategy, but we had no
luck.  Perhaps I'm doing something wrong, or maybe there's something with my
Windows XP logging computer and Jaws 14.

Will keep on working the problem here, and I'm sure will get it solved one
way or the other.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ