From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 2015 17:43:05 -0400
And, I'll add my shameless plea for contacts to Steve's post.

As I think many of you know, I grew up in Pennsylvania, and got my first ham
ticket there back in 1969.  So, the Pennsylvania QSO Party has some real
sentimental meaning to me.  I will be doing the contest from out here in
Michigan.  I hope 40 meters is in good shape out here, but that will remain
to be seen.  Last year, I made 278 contacts, and got 65 out of the 67
Pennsylvania counties.  Would like to get a county sweep this year, but that
remains to be seen.  So, if you are in Pennsylvania, and happen to find me
calling CQ, please give me a contact.  I'll be doing mainly SSB, but will
run some CW as well when SSB seems to slow down.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ