From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 22 Aug 2015 17:56:55 -0400
Another one from the other day that I don't think made it:

Tom,

I would have to check the manual, but it does toggle between the two
modes.   You get a single beep for one mode and 2 beeps for the other as
you toggle
between the 2 modes.   Off hand I don't recall which is which.    I've
never cared for the auto mode, since it wants to sometimes tune when I
don't want
it to, so I always leave it in semi auto.

And as mentioned earlier, the mode button has a second function with a
long press putting you into  the menus, or setup, or whatever they call
it.

73, Steve KW3A